XADO for Fuel pumps
This Xado product has been specially designed for use in vehicles that run a high pressure fuel pump.
Does your truck or ute emit black smoke, lose power or just feel tired?
This Xado product has been designed for repairing and restoring worn metal surfaces and pump vanes and plungers in high pressure petrol fuel and Diesel rotary and inline fuel pumps.
When added to the fuel system, a ceramic-metal layer will grow on any worn metal surface layers in the injector pump which will reduce friction. This means the conventional "metal to metal" contact is replaced by a practically non-wearing virtually friction less glass like layer that is stronger than the original metal!
Advantages of Xado EX120 for pumps
- Restores geometry of pump parts and protects friction areas in any high pressure mechanical fuel pump.
- Reduces fuel consumption.
- Increases engine response and power.
- Reduces pump noise and vibration.
- Decreases the amount of toxic components in exhaust emissions.
- Helps reduce black smoke created by a worn injector pump.
- Can have a dramatic effect in high mileage engines.
- Perfect for diesel injector pumps in all vehicles
How much do I need?
The dosage depends on the size of the engine cc rating (engine capacity)
- Engine size from 0 to 5L (0 to 5000cc) requires ONE syringe
- Engine size from 5L to 15L (5000 to 15,000cc) requires TWO syringes
The treatment only has to be made ONCE every 100,000 km!
It is critical that you pre-mix this with diesel, use a 1-litre bottle and 1/2 fill with diesel, add the EX120 to the bottle and shake,shake, shake until fully dissolved then add the contents to your diesel vehicle that has a nearly empty fuel tank, start the vehicle and run it at 2000rpm for about 5-minutes, fill that fuel tank and then drive for at least 15km as this will ensure the revitalizant process is under way.
Any questions or not sure about this product?
Please phone Auckland 09 634-0065 or email us
You can buy this XADO product online or you are welcome to visit our showroom at 75 Captain Springs Rd Onehunga Auckland where you can view and buy any XADO product from our huge range!