Xado Atomic Gearbox Oil 75W-90 GL-3/4/5 XA28118
Ultramodern synthetic oil for manual Gearboxes, it also Contains Atomic Revitalizant
Xado Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 now available in New Zealand.
A high performance, multi-purpose, multi-grade synthetic oil of extra-quality for all manual gearboxes in cars and light trucks that require GL 3/4 or 5, also suitable for vehicles with limited slip differentials.
This XADO gearbox oil is formulated from a synthetic polyalphaolefine base with a very high viscosity index.
- Recommended for manual gearboxes in modern cars using easy-flowing synthetic oils.
- Provides comfortable gear shift due to perfect synchronization of gears.
- Contains XADO revitalizant to protect from wear
- Especially effective for heavy-loaded hypoid gears and self-locking differentials including limited slip.
- High stability and performance level (stable with regards to oxidation and aging), provides the maximum possible oil change intervals and can used in “filled for life” gearboxes.
- Perfect fluidity of the oil provides easy start and smooth transmission operation at very low temperatures (below – 10 C).
- The base oil in Xado Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 has a very high viscosity index of VI=195 and is formulated from synthetic hydrocarbons polyalphaolefines produced from oil supplied from North Sea oil fields.
Viscosity of Xado Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 provides easy and smooth gearbox and transfer case operation at low temperatures (below – 10 C) and high protection from overheating and wear even under prolonged and extreme operating conditions!
Xado 75w-90 manual gearbox oil exceeds the highest American, European and Japanese manufactures requirements for oils for manual gearboxes requiring API GL 3/4/5.
Any questions or not sure about this product?
Please phone Auckland 09 634-0065 or email us
You can buy this XADO product online or you are welcome to visit our showroom at 75 Captain Springs Rd Onehunga Auckland where you can view and buy any XADO product from our huge range!